Villages with Adventist Schools
- Build and maintain the capacity of schools in predominantly remote areas to provide quality education for disadvantaged children;
- Provide education to children on health and hygiene to improve their health and resilience;
- Enable adults in the community to benefit from the provision of education in literacy and numeracy provided by the schools;
- Maintain the physical infrastructure of schools;
- Reach families with education and basic health information services who are underserved by government facilities.
Your Support Helps
By providing a holistic approach to improving children's lives who attend Seventh-day Adventist schools in Bangladesh who are at the margins of society because of poverty and caste. By helping the communities where the child attends school and providing training and economic opportunities for parents to gain a meaningful income, we not just improve the quality of the child's life but increase the prosperity of the community as a whole.