Keen to join our team?
You may just be the social justice-minded person we need that will bring passion, skills and expertise to accomplish positive change for deserving people and communities. Asian Aid is a Christian organisation that gives hope in Communities through Education, Health and Advocacy programs and initiatives. Find out more about us here.
If you are interested in a career that’s meaningful, see below for current vacancies and apply. Send your CV, a cover letter addressing the position description and reference information to [email protected].
Marketing, Fundraising and Communications Manager
Purpose of the role
This position will be responsible for the Marketing, Fundraising and Communications functions of Asian Aid Organisation. Working within our team, the Marketing, Fundraising and Communications Manager will create our marketing vision, develop and shape the messaging to benefit children, families, and communities within our programs.
The person we are seeking will have excellent networking and broader stakeholder engagement experience, interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated:
- Excellent verbal, written, and copywriting skills.
- Innovative strategic and problem-solving mindset, with relational and influencing skills.
- Project time management, with the ability to deliver income and activity based KPI’s.
- Ability to contribute to continuous improvement processes and procedures.
- Compliance with industry regulatory governing bodies.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- A willingness to work within a Christian ethos with conduct that is respectful of the beliefs and practices of the Seventh-day Adventist church when in the workplace and representing the organisation.
Qualifications / relevant experience:
- Appropriate degree in marketing, fundraising, communications or related discipline, or transferable skills in a similar role.
- Minimum 2+ years applied practical experience related to this role.
All applicants will be required to have the following:
- The Right to Work in Australia
- National Police Check
- Working With Children Check
- Knowledge/skills in digital marketing.
- Willingness to lead relevant presentations at events.
This is a Full-time position in a flexible working environment based in Wauchope, Regional NSW. View the position description and if this sounds like you, please submit an application to [email protected]
Applications accepted until March 20 or until position is filled.