Ensure children receive:
- Education about hygiene, sanitation practices and positive health messages
- Free medical treatment
- Opportunities to express themselves
- Opportunities to be part of healthy families and communities
- Free dental checks, and more.
– Child Focused Development Sponsorship Program
– Women’s Health
Access to quality and free health care and education in many of the countries where Asian Aid serves is a pressing issue.
Asian Aid helps prevent the incidence of uterine prolapse among rural Nepalese women, supports partners to address the cultural practice of enforced isolation of women during menstruation, raises awareness about good hygiene and nutrition among school children and funds classes in health and life skills for women and communities. With improved access to health care services and greater awareness of specific health needs, people can become positive contributors to their families and communities.
Thank you for your generous support. We encourage you to donate to the Health Program, or to sponsor a child through our Child Focused Development sponsorship program to support children and communities in India, Nepal and Bangladesh.