Find a need and fill it
Millions of families in India, Nepal and Bangladesh live each day concerned about the basics of survival, safety, health and the future. They worry about how they will:
- Send their kids to school. Sponsor a Child.
- Provide their next meal. Give to Meet-The-Need Fund.
- Keep their family together – healthy and safe – so they can nurture and support the children. Donate to our Next Generation Fund.
- Be free from the reality of early marriage, child labour or human trafficking. Support our Hope Campaign.
Understanding people’s needs is the first step in determining ways to address them – one need at a time. The good news is that access to education, better healthcare and the ability to influence life decision can indeed transform lives for the better.
You have the power to change the reality for one child, one family and one community. Your generous giving to the HOPE CAMPAIGN can go a long way. This is how:
- $20 buys new books for a school library.
- $40 supports mothers with information about newborn care and maternal health.
- $60 enables workshops to help prevent child marriage.
- $100 helps schools build toilets to improve sanitation and encourage more girls to stay in school.
*World Health Organisation 2015, UNICEF 2015, International Labour Organisation 2014, www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/education.
Donations over $2 to the Hope Campaign are tax deductible in Australia and will support the Meet-The-Need Fund, enabling Asian Aid to address the big issues impacting deserving children, women and communities in Asia. Asian Aid Organisation ABN 98 002 286 419.